We will spend a day entirely in Jodhpur and explore the historic sites of Jodphur, including the majestic 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort complex. It gives you a real chance to see the city and the life that lies behind the charming blue exterior. Should your hotel be within Jodhpur city limits, you'll be able to enjoy a pick up from the hotel and your first destination will be for Mehrangarh Fort, one of the most historic areas of the city. Then, we will visit the Jaswant Thada shrine and its stunning gardens, learning of its history and origins and see Marvel at the elegant Umaid Bhawan Palace, now a luxury hotel, and see its incredible design. Then see the Clock Tower, a landmark through all Rajasthan, and shop at the colorful Sadar Market and Get priceless insight into local culture and customs, seeing the locals go about their every day lives.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop services.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- See the best and historic landmark in Jodhpur on this day tour.
- The splendid architecture of Umaid Bhawan Palace and its gardens.
- Hear of the origins of the splendid Jaswant Thada.
- We will see the local handicrafts and wares being sold in Sadar bazar.
- Pick up from a local hotel in Jodhpur.
- Head to Mehrangarh Fort.
- Have a famous Tapri Tea and snacks (at your own expense).
- Drive to the Jaswant Thada.
- Visit Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense).
- Visit Clock Tower and nearby Sadar Bazaar market for local handicrafts.
- Drop off at the hotel.