On this three-hour old district tour, you will get an informative introduction to the events that have shaped Jakarta’s history. The trip begins with a 10 am meet up and goes on to the Old Train Station, which is still in active use. After, visit the National Museum of Bank Indonesia and the Jakarta History Museum also known as the Museum Fatahillah. Hop on a bike for a scenic ride past the old town’s main attractions and arrive at the Puppet Museum, a space dedicated to traditional Javan toys. Complete the experience with a visit to the Museum of Fine Arts and Ceramics displaying paintings, sculptures, and ceramics from Indonesia's greatest artists. Explore Jakarta's colonial days by visiting some of the important historical sites in the old town. View the area's wonderful architecture and see how the traditional blends in with the modern.
What is included in the tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Jakarta History Museum, Museum Bank Mandiri, Museum Bank Indonesia, and Wayang Puppet Museum
- 2 types of traditional food selected by your tour guide
- Traditional hat and bike rental for 30 minutes
- Tourist guide book (English)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/gratuities (optional)
- Surcharge during high season
- Personal expenses.
- Stroll through Jakarta's old town and visit some of its main attractions.
- You will get an informative introduction to the events that have shaped Jakarta’s history.
- Discover some of Jakarta's most interesting museums like the Puppet Museum.
- View the area's wonderful architecture and see how the traditional blends in with the modern.
Batavia Walking Tour:-
- 9:00 am meet up with tour guide at Kota Tua Train Station
- 9:00 am Historical Old Train Station
- 9:20 am Museum Bank Mandiri
- 10:00 am National Museum of Bank Indonesia
- 10:40 am Jakarta History Museum
- 11:30 am Wayang Puppet Museum
- 12:00 pm Fatahillah Field
- 12:20 pm Souvenir Shop
- 12:30 pm end of the tour with Indonesian food restaurant recommendation
- 1:00 pm meet up with tour guide at Kota Tua Train Station
- 1:00 pm Historical Old Train Station
- 1:20 pm Museum Bank Mandiri
- 2:00 pm National Museum of Bank Indonesia
- 2:40 pm Jakarta History Museum
- 3:30 pm Wayang Puppet Museum
- 4:00 pm Fatahillah Field
- 4:20 pm Souvenir Shop
- 4:30 pm end of the tour with Indonesian food restaurant recommendation
Jakarta Landmark Tour:-
- The tour is available only on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- 9:00 am meet up with tour group
- 9:30 am Jakarta Cathedral
- 10:00 am Istiqlal Mosque
- 10:30am National Monument/Monas
- 12:00 pm tour ends
- Afternoon Tour
- 1:00 pm meet up with tour group
- 1:30 pm Jakarta Cathedral
- 2:00pm Istiqlal Mosque
- 2:30pm National Monument/Monas
- 4:00 pm tour ends