First time visiting Jakarta or simply want to deepen your knowledge about this vibrant city? Join this three-hour guided tour of Jakarta and completely immerse yourself in its unique and diverse cultural traditions as you explore the key landmarks in the area! Meet your tour group at the designated meet-up place, then travel by car to the first stop of the day, Jakarta Cathedral. Known as the oldest cathedral in the city, you'll spend a few minutes here taking in the building's stunning neo-gothic architectural style as you listen to your English-speaking guide spout historical facts. Standing across the cathedral is Istiqlal Mosque, the biggest mosque in Southeast Asia and Indonesia's national mosque. Enter the mosque and take in the serene quiet of the establishment as you explore its contents (following the dress code is a must, or you'll have to wear robes provided by the mosque). Your last stop for the day is the National Monument, or Monas, which towers over the neighboring Merdeka (Freedom) Square at 137 meters tall.
What is included in the tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Tourist guide book (English)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Local transportation fee
- Entrance ticket to National Monument/Monas
- Surcharge during high season
- Visit Jakarta Cathedral, or St. Mary of the Assumption Cathedral, the oldest church in Jakarta.
- Explore the Istiqlal Mosque, the biggest in Southeast Asia and the country's national mosque.
- Stare in awe at the gigantic National Monument, or Monas, which stands at 137 meters tall.
- The tour is available only on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- 9:00 am meet up with tour group
- 9:30 am Jakarta Cathedral
- 10:00 am Istiqlal Mosque
- 10:30am National Monument/Monas
- 12:00 pm tour ends
- 1:00 pm meet up with tour group
- 1:30 pm Jakarta Cathedral
- 2:00pm Istiqlal Mosque
- 2:30pm National Monument/Monas
- 4:00 pm tour ends