The museum has a royal section made for ‘The Maharajas and The Maharani’s’ of Jaipur and the state of Rajasthan. It's a great way to meet famous personalities past and present and learn about their lives and accomplishments. Want to meet some of the most famous Indian personalities and historical figures? Head to Jaipur Wax Museum, located within the grand walls of Fort Nahargarh. It's one of the Pink City's most famous sightseeing destinations. With the aim to give people a chance to discover personalities from history, cinema, sports, literature, art, culture and more, it's the best place to learn about all these things all under one roof. The wax and silicon statues, some nestled in their own environments, are of personalities who are some of the best in their own fields and also iconic to society. You also get to meet different people when you go at different times, as the individuals within the museum change according to current lines and favorites among the icons. It's a must-see in Jaipur.
What is included in the tour
- Combo ticket of Jaipur wax museum and Sheesh Mahal
- Wheelchair access (on request)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Visit the most sought after tourist destination in Jaipur, the Jaipur Wax Museum.
- Meet the famous, iconic personalities of history, art, culture, and more in the Jaipur Wax Museum.
- Visit the different halls an areas, each with a different theme.
- It's a great place to learn about these people and their part in the history
- It's the best place to learn about all these things all under one roof.
- Each carefully crafted statue of silicon and wax rests in their own environment.
- The museum is open on all days from 10:00 am-6:30 pm
- Nahargarh Fort Amer Road Near Jal Mahal, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001