We will explore the atmosphere of Jaipur(The Pink City). Interact with locals over a cup of tea or coffee. Firstly we will go to the world-famous Hawa-Mahal(Wind Palace), built in the 18th century. we will see their markets and learn about Wonderful designing. In this walking tour, we take a quick walk into the marble carver's area and their markets. Witness the making of the famous Jaipuri sweet Rabri, directly from a 90-year-old family kitchen and explore the local streets and the oldest and the largest markets of the Jaipur(The pink city).
What is included in the tour
- an English speaking guide.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- Hawa-Mahal Entry tickets.
- Explore the oldest market in the pink city.
- Amazing architecture of the Hawa-Mahal(Wind Palace).
- See their markets and learn about the Wonderful designing.
- 8:00 Am tour starts from Chandpole Gate.
- First stop at the famous Hawa Mahal, Wind Palace for a photo op.
- Visit the famous Govind Dev Temple.
- Walk through the streets and explore the local markets.
- Stop by the famous 90-year-old kitchen and witness the making of Rabri.
- Head down to explore the marble carver’s area, Lord Rama's Temple and other places.
- Enjoy tea and coffee with locals before the trip ends.
- 11:00 am back at Hawa Mahal and trip ends.