Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a private day tour at Jaipur's major attractions. Explore the Pink City of Jaipur on this full-day tour from Delhi! Visit its vibrant array of sightseeing destinations that show the multi-faceted features of Indian culture and history. As the capital of the state of Rajasthan, it has virtually everything: historical sites, diverse local culture, deep spirituality, and more! Your enthusiastic, well-informed guide in this Jaipur private day tour will meet you upon arriving in the city before proceeding to your first destination, the Amer Fort. Labeled as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this incredible edifice of marble and red sandstone stands above the city, overlooking it in all its glory. After that, your next stop is the enchanting Jal Mahal, otherwise known as the Palace on the Water, as it sits in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Your Jaipur tour will be capped off with a look into the lives of the locals as you visit the bazaars.
What is included in the tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off within Delhi only
- English speaking guide
- Driver, parking, toll taxes, and fuel charges
- Bottled water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance Fees of any monuments
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Insurance provided by Operator
- Visit the spectacular Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of Winds, on this awesome full-day tour in Jaipur.
- Explore the ancient celestial instrument of Jantar Mantar that features the largest stone sundial of the world.
- Explore the hidden gems of the city such as the Gaitore ki Chhatriyan, ancient temples, and medieval stepwells.
- Amer Fort is the principal tourist attraction in the city that's known for its artistic Hindu style architecture.
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a private day tour at Jaipur's major attractions.