Explore Jaipur in an offbeat experience and as you explore the city in its glorious form in the night. Experience the urban side of the city in this walk that takes you to popular hotspots and buildings. This amazing night experience in the streets of Jaipur begins by meeting your guide at the meetup point. Your first step is to see the lights and sounds at the show in Amar Jawan Jyoti, where you will meet up. Past Vidhan Saba and Ambedkar Circle, you'll see unique local sights such as the recyclable materials formed to make a fountain. During this evening tour, you'll be able to experience a completely different side of the city as the local storyteller guide will narrate beautiful stories about local hotspots. The tour ends at the famous Rajmandir Cinema, all illuminated in lights.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Learn about the Secretariat Building from your local guide.
- Find out the origins of the Statue Circle
- See the meringue shaped Rajmandir Cinema.
- Admire the building of the Rajasthan High Court.
- 7:00pm meet your tour guide at the meetup point
- Enjoy the famous light and sound show at the Amar Jawan Jyoti
- Walk past the Vidhan Sabha towards Ambedkar Circle where you will see a beautiful fountain made from recycled materials
- Walkthrough Rambagh Golf Club, Rajasthan High Court, Pant Krishi Bhawan, Secretariat Jaipur, Birla Planetarium and the Income Tax building
- Visit Statue Circle, a memorial built to pay tribute to the founder of Jaipur city, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh
- Have a hot beverage (coffee/tea) from a local spot
- 8:30pm conclude tour at Rajmandir Cinema, the meringue-shaped auditorium established in 1976