We will start our tour from Indore, the trip goes to Mandu, its favourite possessions such as Baz Bahadur's Palace, Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Rewa Kund, Jami Masjid and Dhar where different sets of forts and other major attractions are accumulated. Get ready for an astounding and one of the precious sightseeing spots in Madhya Pradesh, Mandu, an official location where ancient architectural styles are retained. Here comes a three day package which will let you marvel at those beautiful attractions; use this opportunity to relive the cultures Indians had during those times. The guided tour is inclusive of food, accommodation in hotels and all the transportation during the sightseeing.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing(DeluxeRoom)
- Daily Breakfast At Same Hotel
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Pick Up and Drop off
- All Applicable Taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any Entrance Fees
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Get ready for the precious sightseeing spots in Madhya Pradesh
- Witness the major landmarks and ancient architecture structures
- The Khajrana Ganesh temple is one of the most powerful shrines of the Lord Ganesha in Indore.
- The Dhar Fort is the most important historical monument in Dhar.
- It is a temple which is entirely made up of glass and mirrors.
- Explore the sights well.
- Use this opportunity to relive the cultures Indians had during those times.
Day 1 - Indore- Mandu
- Once you arrive at Indore, meet your guide and get transferred to Mandu.
- Check-in to the hotel and relax for sometime.
- Then head out to indulge on a sightseeing tour that takes you to witness the major landmarks and ancient architecture structures such as Baz Bahadur's Palace, Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Rewa Kund, Jami Masjid etc.
- After exploring the sights well, return to your hotel and retire for the night.
Day 2 - Mandu-Dhar-Mandu
- Have breakfast and leave for Dhar today. The localities in and around Dhar are worth visiting.
- It showcases different important sights such as Bhojashala Mosque and Dhar Fort that are acknowledged for their historical significance.
- Post which, return back to your hotel in Mandu and relax.
Day 3 - Mandu-Indore-Departure
- Leave for Indore after having breakfast in the morning.
- Once you are transferred to the airport or railway station, the weekend getaway will be concluded.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Personal medicine kit
- Insect repellent