Jodhpur is known as the “Blue City” because most of the houses in the city are painted in a shade of blue. The city is a mix of traditional and modern architecture. What you will love about the city is that although it is fast paced, the old city is still culturally inclined. Jaipur, the sea of palaces and forts is an architectural brilliance. It is the capital to the most flamboyant state, Rajasthan. Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum. After Jodhpur Your next destination for the tour is Jaisalmer. The golden dunes of the Thar Desert are a highlight of the town. This “Golden City” is a must-visit for any kind of traveller, be it solo, couple, family or even friends. The primary attractions for explorers are the huge Thar Desert, one of the most established mountains on the planet – the Aravalis – and the Rajput legacy which is clear in the fortifications, sanctuaries and royal residences set up by Rajput rulers. Jaisalmer is Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Bikaner is a city in the north Indian state of Rajasthan, east of the border with Pakistan. It's surrounded by the Thar Desert. The city is known for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, a huge complex of ornate buildings and halls. Within the fort, the Prachina Museum displays traditional textiles and royal portraits. Nearby, the Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats considered sacred by Hindu devotees. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop Off
- AC car and driver to travel with you through the journey.
- Daily Breakfast.
- AC accommodation at comfortable hotels.
- Interstate expenses
- Toll charges
- Driver charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All passageways
- Camera charges
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- It is built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
- The Amber Fort was built by Raja Alan Singh Chanda 967 AD, later ruled by kachawaha rajputs.
- Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Patwon Ki Haveli is a cluster of five large havelis in Jaisalmer.
- The Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats considered sacred by Hindu devotees.
- Mahamandir Temple is supported by 84 pillars which are adorned with intricate stone carvings exhibiting yogic postures.
- The complex is located on a hilltop around 122 metres above the surrounding plain, and was constructed circa 1459 by Rajput ruler Rao Jodha.
- Salim Singh ki haveli is one of the most beautiful edifices situated in the heart of the Jaisalmer city.
Day 1 : Jodhpur City Tour
- Pick up from Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station by our representative and transfer to your Hotel. Later visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel
Day 2 : Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (290 km 7hrs)
- After early breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer "The Golden City", transfer to hotel then check-in, after that half day city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, trace the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Jaisalmer
- After breakfast Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sam / Khuri sand Dunes. Overnight at camp.
Day 4 : Jaisalmer – Bikaner (330k.m 8hrs)
- After early breakfast drive to Bikaner. Afternoon tour of this desert city. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. The royal chapel is Har Mandir where royal weddings and births were once celebrated. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Bikaner – Jaipur (350 km 8hrs)
- After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing we begin our tour with the formidable Junagarh fort. The fort complex has some of the most magnificent palaces, like Anup Mahal, Ganga Niwas and continue drive to Jaipur. Arrival & check in at hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Jaipur
- After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing Amer fort, Hawa mahal, City palce and Janter mantar Evening departure for your onward journey.