Test your limits with an extreme fear experience at Hysteria. If you're craving for a thrilling experience that will kick your adrenaline up a notch, then Hysteria is just the place for you! Check out Dubai's only haunted attraction for an extremely scary journey through a ghostly manner. Brave the chilling entrance and find yourself lost in an endless pit of darkness. Make your way to chilling, dimly lit rooms, all of which inhabited by maniacal characters that will have you screaming in fear. Stumble upon macabre scenes and jumpscare devices along the maze-like corridors as you make a break towards the exit. For an even more memorable visit.
What is included in the tour
- Entry ticket to Hysteria Haunted Attraction
What is NOT included in the tour
- Other personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Test your limits with an extreme fear experience at Hysteria.
- Feel dread crawling out of your skin as you walk inside the halls of Hysteria's haunted mansion.
- Face your deepest fears as you encounter vengeful creatures that will scare the living daylights out of you.
- Reward yourself with a ghoulish souvenir from Hysteria's souvenirs and gifts outlet.
- Location: Hysteria Dubai
- Please exchange your voucher for an entry ticket at the ticket counter
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10:00am-12:00am (the next day)
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00am-1:00am (the next day)
- Hysteria Dubai
- 2nd floor, Dubai Mall, Financial Center Rd., Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Opposite Reel Cinemas and next to The Lego Store and KidZania
- Only 4 participants are allowed to enter the attraction per batch
- Children aged 0-16 are not recommended to enter the attraction
- Children aged 0-13 must be accompanied by a parent
- Participants must enter at their own risk. They must take full responsibility for themselves in cases of medical emergencies
- Pregnant women and people with heart problems, claustrophobia, epilepsy, back or knee problems, high blood pressure, diabetes or any medical or mental problems are not allowed to enter the attraction
- Participants can stay inside the attraction for as long as they want, although the experience generally lasts for only 10 minutes