You'll meet up with your guide at the designated location before starting a walk towards Charminar. Called the Four Minarets, this amazing monument is an icon of the city, and one of the most recognized in all of India. After learning of its history, you head to the Makkah Masjid, where millions of worshipers make a pilgrimage to every year. This is the largest of its kind in the world and one of the most important sites of Islamic religion in the world. Following this cultural experience, you'll see the Laad Bazaar, which is an incredible sight to behold. Shining shops queue the alleys, filled with incredible arrays of wares, but most particularly its jewelry. Bangles are everywhere here, and they come in every color and variety. You can take a break afterward with some snacks and some delicious Irani tea before you head for Chowmohalla Palace. This four-palace complex was where the Nizams of Hyderabad state used to reside in. Observe the beautiful architecture of Chowmohalla Palace and learn about the monarchs who had resided within.
What is included in the tour
- Bottled drinking water.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees at Chowmohalla Palace.
- Tea and snacks.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other meals and beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips (optional).
- Behold the incredible Makkah Masjid, where millions of devotees visit every year.
- Explore the rich history of Hyderabad with your guide.
- Learn about the palace complex within Chowmahalla Palace.
- Visit Charminar, one of India's most recognizable structures.
- 10:00 am/4:00 pm meet your guide at meet up location.
- Start your walk towards Charminar and learn about the history and significance of the place.
- Visit the Makkah Masjid, one of the oldest and largest mosques in Hyderabad.
- Stroll through Streets of Laad Bazaar and discover the oldest shops of Hyderabad.
- 12:00 pm/6:00 pm enjoy a cup of special Irani Tea and light snacks.
- Visit Chowmohalla Palace, also known as the Four Palaces and the palace of the Nizams of Hyderabad state.
- 2:00 pm/8:00 pm concludes the tour at Chowmohalla Palace exit gate.
- The guide will help you make arrangements for your transfer back to local accommodation in Hyderabad.