In this tour, we will enjoy a day of local insights and magic of the fascinating city of Mumbai. We will visit famous places like Dhobi ghat, Banganga water tank, Mani Bhavan, Jain temple and many more and we will see the Victoria Terminus Station and Gateway of India. We will learn about the Prince of Wales and the city's history. We will see the most splendid destinations and tourist attractions in this six-hour tour with an English speaking guide to help you.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up and drop services.
- an English speaking guide to help you.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal Purchases.
- Any meals are not mentioned on the tour.
- Personal Expenses.
- Explore the beauty of Gateway of India.
- Dhobi Ghat is a great part of Mumbai's history.
- This is a great way to learn about Mumbai and all it has to offer.
- Learn about the city's culture and history from noteworthy heritage stops.
- 9:00 am pick up from the hotel.
- 10:00 am arrive at Gateway of India and the Taj Mahal Palace hotel.
- 10:45 am visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station (UNESCO world heritage site) and Crawford Market. Here you have the option to shop for Indian spices.
- 11:45 am a visit to the city's open-air laundry “Dhobi Ghat” and Mahatma Gandhi's residence in Mumbai “Mani Bhavan”. On your way, you will see the Haji Ali Dargah.
- 1:00 pm drive to Malabar Hill to a Jain temple, Banganga water tank and Kamala Nehru Park for city's views.
- 2:30 pm head back and stop at Marine Drive (Queen's necklace) for a view of the city's skyline.
- 3:00 pm drop off at the hotel.