Bring back this fun activity from the 1950s and 1960s and enjoy indoor skating with your friends and family. Inline and roller skating have extensive histories, At Hi-Roller Indoor Skating Rink, allow us to relive those magical moments where we aim to provide state of the art experiences on both inline and roller skates. Take your choice of roller or inline skates, perfect for participants of any skill level - from new learners to pros. Enjoy a state of the art skating experience and family-friendly environment for learning, practice, and play. Travel conveniently to the rink, with bus stops and train stations nearby so you enjoy more time skating.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to the skating rink for 2 hours
- Helmet, guards, and skate rental
What is NOT included in the tour
- Long socks
- Locker rental
- Other personal expenses
- Skate at your own leisure and pace on your choice of roller or inline skates.
- Bring your friends and enjoy 2 hours of fun, physical play, and recreation at Hi Roller Singapore.
- Travel conveniently to the rink, with bus stops and train stations nearby so you enjoy more time skating.
- Enjoy a state of the art skating experience and family-friendly environment for learning, practice, and play.
- Enter the venue directly with your voucher
- Student ticket-holders (tertiary or university) must present a student ID upon entry
- Time: 11:00am-9:00pm, daily
- Last admission: 2 hours before closing time
- Market Square @ Downtown East, E!Hub, 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Level 5, Singapore 519599. Refer to the map for assistance
- Skate boot sizes are from Euro 27 to Euro 45
- Lockers are available on-site at a non-refundable, one-time usage fee of SGD2
- For hygiene purposes, it is compulsory for every skater to have long socks on. You can also buy on-site at SGD3 per pair
- Playing any form of games during public skating sessions other than those approved by Hi Roller is prohibited
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional coupons or vouchers
- Hi Roller Singapore reserves the rights to amend the privilege or terms and conditions without prior notice
- Please don't carry any sharp objects when skating
- We strongly recommend for you to be in sports attire. Long pants or jeans are encouraged as well
- Skate in an anti-clockwise direction to prevent collision with other skaters
- Protect your head if you fall