The popular three-wheeled taxi will take you on an exciting adventure, letting you enjoy great sights and breathe in the atmosphere of Malaysia's streets and bustle. Cycle past the core of the city's UNESCO World Heritage Site: Fort Cornwallis, Penang Town Hall, Beach Street, and Khoo Kongsi, an elaborate Chinese clan house, Achech Street, Kapitan Keling Mosque and more. Complete the tour with a visit to Penang's Little India.
What is included in the tour
- English speaking driver/guide and trishaw paddler.
- 1-hour trishaw ride (twin sharing) and 2 hours tour by vehicle.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- Ride past the town's historical attractions on a traditional three-wheeled taxi.
- Ride past Penang's iconic sights on a trishaw.
- Visit old Buddhist temples, museums and more.
- See most of this UNESCO World Heritage Site in just three hours.
- 9:00am/2:00pm Pick up from hotel
- 9:30 am/2:30 pm Unique way to see Penang on a trishaw
- Fort Cornwallis
- Penang Town Hall
- Beach Street
- Khoo Kongsi
- Acheh Street
- Kapitan Keling Mosque
- Goddess of Mercy Temple
- Little India
- 12:00pm/5:00pm Drop off to hotel
- NOTE:- This itinerary is just a sample and is for reference only.
- Morning: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoon: 2:00pm-5:00pm