Capture the beauty of Phuket and beautiful islands in Thailand in a completely new and unknown spirit that is breathtakingly picturesque …. on our wondrous Helicopter Tour with Skydance Helicopter. View Phuket's best beaches and famous exclusive resorts on the 10 min./30 min./60 minutes Route A tour. Prepare for the journey of a lifetime on Phuket's most exclusive and picturesque tour. You'll soar high above the ‘Pearl of the South', enjoying spectacular aerial views of Phuket's famous beaches and most exclusive hotels and villas. Look on in awe at the incredible expanses of turquoise blue waters, emerald bays and secret lagoons combined with temples, a famous golf course, the big Buddha statue, and lush mountainous terrain. Along the way, your highly experienced pilot will narrate the journey and point out interesting sights. The EC-130 helicopter is world-renowned as the best tour helicopter due to a quiet engine and large windows allowing you a peaceful journey with panoramic views. So get your camera ready – these are some holiday snaps you won't want to miss.
What is included in the tour
- 10-minute flight.
- Tour narration by pilots.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transfer services
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Enjoy a ride on the EC-130 tour helicopter and admire spectacular views of Phuket's outlying islands
- Receive a tour narration from someone with a deep knowledge of the area: the pilot
- Reach thrilling heights and hover above Phuket for unrivaled views
- Relax with refreshments and cold towels after the flight.
Enjoy a ride on the EC-130 tour helicopter and admire spectacular views of Phuket's outlying islands
Flight Time (Subject to change):
- Phuket Beach Helicopter Tour (10mins): 12:45pm - 12:55pm
- Phuket Helicopter Tour (30mins): 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- Phang Nga Helicopter Tour (30mins): 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Phuket & Pha Ngan Helicopter Tour (60mins): 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Phuket Beach Helicopter Tour (10mins)
- Heliport – Nai Thon National Park (jungles & buffalo herds) – Bang Tao Beach – Laguna (5 resort area) – Koh Waew – Trisara (luxury hotel) – Nai Yang Turtle Beach – Airport – Blue Canyon Golf Course
Phuket Helicopter Tour (30mins)
- Heliport – National Park Nai Thon – Bang Tao 5-Star Laguna – Millionaires' Mile (Phuket's Dream Villas) – Sin City Patong – Kata & Karon Beach – Dramatic Promthep Cape (Phuket's southernmost point) – circle around the 46m high Big Buddha – Chalong Temple – Red Mountain (former tin mine turned gold course)
Phang Nga Helicopter Tour (30mins)
- Heliport – immense mangrove tree coasts – shrimp farms – magnificent limestone – dramatic rock formations – secluded beaches – the secret lagoon – James Bond Island – coastal jungles – floating Muslim Village – Blue Canyon Golf Course
Phuket & Pha Ngan Helicopter Tour (60mins)
- Skydance Heliport – immense mangrove tree coasts – shrimp farms – magnificent limestone – fly over, through, and around dramatic rock formations – secluded beaches – James Bond Island – coastal jungles – floating Muslim Village - National Park Nai Thon – Bang Tao 5-Star Laguna – Millionaires’ Mile, Phuket’s Dream Villas – Sin City Patong – Kata & Karon Beach – Dramatic Prom Thep Cape: Phuket’s southernmost point – circling around the 46m high Big Buddha – famous Chalong Temple – Red Mountain: a former tin mine turned into a golf course – Skydance Heliport
- 62/31-32 M. 3, T. Sa Khu, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- View map for more details