You’ll ride the jeep down the best off-road terrains in India and make your way to the mountain’s summit. Pass through local villages and get wonderful filmic views of the lush Aravali landscape as you move along. Are you looking to take a break from all the sightseeing in the bustling cityscape of Jaipur? Do you need a change of scenery? Then you’re in luck! Book through Klook and get to experience a thrilling jeep ride and go trekking around the famous Aravali Mountain! You’ll ride the jeep from Amer Fort and enter the verdant mountain landscape. As you move along the best off-road terrains of the country and cut through a sea of trees, you’ll get to pass by several local villages as well as get breathtaking filmic views of the area. Make sure to bring a camera so you can take wonderful snapshots. This is definitely a must for nature lovers and those looking to take parting in an adrenaline-pumping venture.
What is included in the tour
- Gypsy jeep ride between Amer Fort and Aravali Mountain
- Village safari visit
- Welcoming drink at the base camp
- Trek staff
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Ride a gypsy jeep around the mountain, make your way to the top, and get awesome views of the landscape.
- Cap off this fun experience by having dinner at the base camp and enjoy some music while you feast.
- After spending some time at the summit, you'll go for a trek down to the base of the mountain.
- Book through Travel Needs Help and go on an exciting adventure to the magnificent Aravali Mountain in Jaipur.
- 2:45pm meet up with the activity staff at Amer Fort
- 3:00 pm begin the activity by getting settled in a gypsy jeep
- 3:50 pm once you're settled, you'll drive toward the top of the Aravali Mountain
- 4:10 pm visit a 200-year old Samadhi and a pond at the summit
- 4:20 pm go for a trek down to the base of the mountain
- 5:15 pm enjoy refreshments at location
- 6:00 pm go to the mountain's base camp and have dinner while enjoying music
- 7:30 pm return to Amer Fort (end of the activity)