Kashmir is a renowned destination for tourists visiting India. The northern state of India is especially famous for the natural wonders it is blessed with. From exceptional views of the snow-clad mountains to the evergreen forests, from the divine culture to the exquisite Kashmiri food, the state is loaded with exotic spots that can completely awestruck your mind. Our Kashmir itinerary 7 days takes you through this ride for exploring this divine state of Kashmir. Sonamarg valley or fondly known as the ‘Meadow of Gold’ attracts millions of tourists every year. Our 6 nights Kashmir package takes you through this ride for exploring the beautiful Himalayan peaks. The Sonamarg valley is in close proximity to the three Himalayan glaciers of the gorgeous Kashmir Valley, namely Kolhoi glacier and Machoi glacier. It is famous for trekking making way for many of the hikers to visit this part of Kashmir. Moreover, there have been many Bollywood movies shot here.
What is included in the tour
- Deluxe Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Srinagar Airport
- Shikara Ride for 1Hrs Complimentary
- Mughal Garden Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Any entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips
- Visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh.
- Full day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure).
- The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to Venice.
- Kashmir is a renowned destination for tourists visiting India.
Day 1: Srinagar
- On arrival at Srinagar, you will be met by our representative and transfer to Houseboat. Afternoon free for personal activities. In the evening Shikara ride on Dal Lake to enjoy the sunset. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar – Local sightseeing 50 Kms
- Full day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Overnight at the resort.
Day 3: Srinagar - Sonmarg – Srinagar 168 Kms
- Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way, we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return to the resort. Overnight at resort.
Day 4: Srinagar – Gulmarg
- Leave from Srinagar and drive straight to Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and Skiing during the winter season on arrival at Gulmarg check in to the hotel. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have a Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg In the evening return to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 5: Gulmarg - Pahalgam
- Leave from Gulmarg and drive straight to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins, and Anantnag Sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry on arrival at Pahalgam check in to the hotel. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening return back to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 6: Pahalgam - Srinagar
- Free full day in Pahalgam to enjoy the beauty of natural charm in the evening return back to Srinagar on arrival at Srinagar by the evening check in to a hotel for a pleasant overnight stay in Srinagar
Day 7: Srinagar airport drop
- Morning free for personal activities. Afternoon transfer in time to the airport to connect onwards destination flight.