Take a full-day tour from Goa and explore the spiritual sites of Murudeshwar and Gokarna. Visit Murudeshwar and be amazed by the sight of the second largest statue of Lord Shiva. Visit well-known sites of history and spirituality in Gokarna and Murudeshwar. See the huge and masterfully-crafted statue of Lord Shiva located in the town of Murudeshwar. Take in its grandeur as you witness the 123 feet statue against the backdrop of the great Arabian Sea. Afterward, travel to the sacred temple of Lord Mahabaleshwar, an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Enjoy the spiritual atmosphere of this very famous temple. Visit Vinayaka Temple as well, where the deity of the same name presides. The temple has a fascinating history and legend, and it is definitely worth learning about. Hop back on your transfer and drive to the peaceful Om Beach. The beach got its name because of its similarities in shape to the iconic symbol in Hinduism.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver cum guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Admission to Karwar Aquarium
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Marvel at the giant statue of Lord Shiva at Murudeshwar.
- Get a chance to visit the aquatic creatures living in the Karwar Fish Aquarium.
- Take in its grandeur as you witness the 123 feet statue against the backdrop of the great Arabian Sea.
- Cap off this marvelous day by heading to the Karwar Fish Aquarium.
- 5:00am pick up from hotel
- Drive to Murudeshwar, Karnataka
- Stop for some breakfast at a local restaurant (at own expense)
- See the second highest idol of Lord Shiva in Murudeshwar
- Have lunch at a local restaurant (at own expense)
- Visit Vinayaka and Mahableshwar Temple in Gokarna
- Head to Om beach
- Explore Karwar Fish Aquarium
- 7:00 pm drop off at the hotel