Enjoy seeing the sights and sounds of Goa in this walking tour, which begins with a meetup with your English speaking guide at the Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, which was first built in 1541. Having been colonized by the Portuguese, a number of Churches are famous here, which include the Panjim Church and the simple but beautiful Chapel of St. Sebastian. The Portuguese influence is evident in the very streets you walk through as you head to the oldest high courts in the country, as well as the residence of the nation's Chief Minister. Artistry is also found in Goa when you visit the art gallery that features Scandinavian art, and you'll be able to compare and contrast it with the local artists' work also featured within.
What is included in the tour
- Join-in tour
- Entry fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Experience and explore the famous landmarks and hidden gems of old Goa in a one and a half hour tour.
- See the Portuguese influence evident in the streets and pathways.
- Walkthrough the colorful streets in Panjim.
- Visit the many beautiful churches in Goa.
- 10:00am/5:00 pm meet the guide at Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church
- Proceed to the popular Panjim church
- Walkthrough Portuguese influenced lanes as you visit Chapel of St. Sebastian
- Visit one of the oldest high courts of India and chief minister's official residence
- Stop by the modest art gallery with Scandinavian art and original work by locals
- Proceed to Altinho Hill's steps and streets and the Archbishop's Palace
- Head towards the Maruti Temple situated on top of of the Altinho hillock
- 11:30 am/6:30 pm conclude your tour at Maruti Temple
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 10:00am/5:00pm
- Location: Outside the gate of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church
- Address: Altinho, Panaji, Goa 403521
- Please note: The operator will get in touch with you to reconfirm the meetup time and itinerary