Experience majestic views at sunrise during your hour-long flight with an English speaking pilot. This is the most thrilling way to get unmatched views of Goa’s gorgeous natural landscape! Before you hop on, you’ll register on-site and get a safety and trip briefing from your English speaking pilot. Then you’ll get the opportunity to help in inflating the same balloon you’ll be flying in. As you gently leave the Earth, enjoy how light the balloon feels and the height will give you 360-degree views, giving you breathtaking photographs. Your pilot will explore a variety of altitudes, up to 900 feet in the air for a marvelous overview of romantic experiences in Goa. You’ll also hover just under 400 feet from the earth where you are able to see the sights and sounds of the beautiful state. Throughout your flight, our earth crew follows your balloon over earth and roads to ensure your safety and also so that they can be ready and waiting for you upon landing. Upon landing, you get a certificate to commemorate your flight, and you can even assist in deflating the balloon! Truly an unforgettable experience in Goa.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Hot air balloon flight admission and fees
- English speaking pilot
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast, tea, and coffee
- Certification of hot air balloon adventure
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Join in inflating and deflating your balloon.
Experience the highs and lows, and end your trip with a certificate for your flight.
- Head to the skies and see an amazing 360-degree view of Goa.
- Your professional English speaking pilot will guide you all the way.
- 6:00am arrive at the balloon port at Assolda football earth, Chandor, South Goa
- Meet and greet with instructors while you enjoy a welcome drink as you look over the balloon flight safety instructions provided
- Witness the inflation process of hot air balloon adventure
- 6:45 am take off for your 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- 7:45 am arrive back at balloon port celebrating your flight, followed by breakfast, tea, and coffee
- 8:30 am receive certification for your flight signed by the pilot
- 8:45 am depart for your respective hotel in Goa
Meet Up Details:
- Meet up time: 6:00am
- Meet up location: Assolda Football ground
- Address: Chandor, South Goa, Goa