Discover Goa beyond its breathtaking beaches, seafood, and parties - set forth to a walking tour to uncover the Goan history, culture, and artistry! Start your afternoon adventure inside the Houses of Goa, a unique ship-shaped museum displaying the region’s cultural and architectural history from the Indo-Portuguese era and see how the two nations create a distinct fusion of offbeat contemporary artforms. After that, make your way to the Museum Cafe, which not only appeals to your visual and aesthetic pleasure but also caters to your gastronomical needs. Experience a new side of Goa that goes beyond its exciting nightlife and attractions on this walking tour to its finest art spaces.
What is included in the tour
- Join in a walking tour
- 1 hot beverage
- English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Tips/gratuities (optional)
- See the works of the iconic Goan artist Mario Miranda inside the gallery dedicated to him.
- Get a total sensory experience of the offbeat and creative world of the Goan traditional and contemporary art.
- Uncover the rich culture of Goa beyond its famous beaches and nightlife on a walking tour dedicated to their art.
- Get to purchase the perfect art memorabilia on the Goan art walking tour.
- 4:00pm meet up at a location
- Start of a walking tour
- Explore the Houses of Goa
- Visit Museum Cafe and Mario Gallery
- Walk on the lakeside
- 6:00pm end of tour