Jaipur, the sea of palaces and forts is an architectural brilliance. It is the capital to the most flamboyant state, Rajasthan. Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum. Jodhpur is known as the “Blue City” because most of the houses in the city are painted in a shade of blue. The city is a mix of traditional and modern architecture. What you will love about the city is that although it is fast paced, the old city is still culturally inclined. After Jodhpur Your next destination for the tour is Jaisalmer. The golden dunes of the Thar Desert are a highlight of the town. This “Golden City” is a must-visit for any kind of traveller, be it solo, couple, family or even friends. The primary attractions for explorers are the huge Thar Desert, one of the most established mountains on the planet – the Aravalis – and the Rajput legacy which is clear in the fortifications, sanctuaries and royal residences set up by Rajput rulers. Jaisalmer is Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Udaipur is without a doubt the best place for every occasion in Rajasthan. Enhanced with pretty castles and sparkling lakes, this well-known destination has such a great amount to offer to the special couples and history sweethearts. it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
What is included in the tour
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Dinner in Jaisalmer's desert safari
- State Tax
- Folk dance in Jaisalmer's desert safari
- Camel ride
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All passageways
- Camera charges
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- It is built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
- Jaisalmer Fort also goes by the name Sonar Quila (Golden Fort)
- The Amber Fort was built by Raja Alan Singh Chanda 967 AD, later ruled by kachawaha rajputs.
- Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Patwon Ki Haveli is a cluster of five large havelis in Jaisalmer.
- Mahamandir Temple is supported by 84 pillars which are adorned with intricate stone carvings exhibiting yogic postures.
- Set on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range and surrounded by forest.
- The complex is located on a hilltop around 122 metres above the surrounding plain, and was constructed circa 1459 by Rajput ruler Rao Jodha.
- Salim Singh ki haveli is one of the most beautiful edifices situated in the heart of the Jaisalmer city.
Day 1 - Jaipur | Welcome to the Pink City
- Meet our representative at a pre-decided location in Jaipur.
- Get transferred to your pre-booked hotel where you can check-in and relax for some time.
- In the evening you can take an optional tour visit to Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir), made up of the finest quality of white marble, it is renowned for its fine carvings and delicate artwork.
- You can also visit Choki Dhani, an ethnic village resort for exploring the rich heritage and culture of Rajasthan.
- Return back to your hotel to enjoy scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 2 - Local Sightseeing of Jaipur | Explore the heritage city
- Wake up in the morning, have delicious breakfast and get ready for a day to explore Jaipur.
- Visit Amber Fort & Palace, a jewel of Jaipur, with its majestic, beautiful architecture and rich history,
- Visit "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.
- In the evening, shop for some souvenirs from the local market.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3 - Jodhpur Sightseeing
- Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and head to Jodhpur. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Balsamand Lake, Sachchiya Mata Temple, Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and the local market in Jodhpur. Retire for the night at the hotel.
Day 4 - Jodhpur Sightseeing and Jaisalmer Visit
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will set out for Jodhpur sightseeing. In the evening, proceed to Jaisalmer and visit the Jaisalmer Fort and the local market. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Jaisalmer sightseeing and Desert Visit
- After breakfast at the hotel, set out for Jaisalmer sightseeing. In the early evening, proceed to the Jaisalmer desert for camel safari and a folk-dance performance. Dinner and overnight stay at the camp.
Day 6 - Mount Abu visit
- After breakfast at the camp, head to Mount Abu and once you reach, visit the Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temple, Achalgarh Fort and the Sunset Point in Mount Abu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 - Mount Abu sightseeing and Udaipur visit
- After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, set for sightseeing Mount Abu. Then you will depart from Mount Abu to Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Pichola Lake and the local market in Udaipur. Have a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8 - Udaipur sightseeing.
- After breakfast at the hotel, set out for a full day sightseeing of Udaipur. You will visit the Moti Magri, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, Fateh Sagar Lake and the Jagdish Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 - Departure
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the Udaipur airport/railway station or head to Jaipur and transfer to the Jaipur airport/railway station for your departure.
- Jaipur - 2 Night
- Jodhpur - 1 Night
- Jaisalmer - 2 Nights
- Mount Abu - 1 Night
- Udaipur - 2 Nights