This package is designed to explore the heritage part of Madhya pradesh during this tour one can explore the following heritage sites.In Gwalior, revel in the magnificent architecture of Gwalior Fort. In the quaint town of Orchha, seek blessings at the sacred Shri Ramraja Temple. You will also get a chance to see the Hindu and Jain temples of Khajuraho that have been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore Gwalior and its Heritage sites by Travools with an affordable price. With a diverse range of interesting places to visit, there is also an impressive spectrum of things to do in Gwalior. One of the major cities in the state of Madhya Pradesh. A private tour to see the beautiful Ram temple has an intriguing history behind it. The Idols which were supposed to be installed in the magnificent Chaturbhuj Temple were kept on the ground where this temple now stands. The name ‘Khajuraho’ is almost synonymous with ancient religions and history, as the land is lined with a vast array of temples and palaces. Khajuraho hosts a plethora of historical monuments and natural wonders to visit, and there is no shortage of things to do in Khajuraho.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing(DeluxeRoom)
- Daily Breakfast At Same Hotel
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
- Pick Up and Drop off
- All Applicable Taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any Entrance Fees
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Gwalior Fort is one of the most prominent heritage sites in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- You get to create memories by visiting the grand Gwalior Fort, palaces, and a plethora of ancient temples that dot its geography.
- Sasbahu Temple temple was built in 1093 by King Mahipala of Kachchhapaghata Dynasty and has endured numerous attacks since then.
- We will visit amazing places and temples.
- We will capture the iconic view at Betwa river.
- Origins of some temples dating as back as to the 9th and 10th centuries
- Khajuraho shades some of the best, most ancient temples in the world.
This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We can customize as per your needs.
Day 1 - Gwalior Sightseeing | Gwalior Fort | Mitawali Padavali
- Arrival at Gwalior check-in into the hotel.
- Sightseeing covering Gwalior fort, Scindia palace, Mitawali Padavali.
- Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Transfer To Orchha | Orchha Sightseeing
- After breakfast, the cab will take you to Orchha which is 2 hours drive.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Orchha sightseeing Chaturbhuj Temple, Ramraja Temple.
- Spent sunset at the riverside viewpoint and enjoyed Betwa Aarti.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 - Transfer To khajuraho | Sightseeing
- After breakfast cab will take you to Khajuraho which is 3-4 hours drive from Orchha
- Check into the hotel
- Khajuraho sightseeing western group of temples
- Spent an evening in a market where you can buy souvenirs.
- Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 4 - Drop to Railway station | End of Journey
- After breakfast pack, your luggage And our representative will drop you to the Airport/Railway station
Things To Carry
- ID Proof
- Medicines Kit (with any personal medication)
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack
- Camera (Optional)
- Light Refreshments
- The timings mentioned in the itinerary are tentative and may change under uncertain circumstances.
- Items of personal nature or any personal expenses are not included in the package. Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels should also be considered an exclusion.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.).
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the campsite is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol at the premises is allowed.
- Kindly dispose of plastics in an appropriate manner.