The entire city is UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a mecca of ancient monuments, historical landmarks, and museums. You'll visit Khoo Kongsi, a Chinese clan house with stunning architecture, and Hock Teik Cheng Sin Temple. You also won't miss one of the oldest clan temples in town – the Cheah Kongsi, as well as the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, a must-see for every traveler visiting Penang. It is a museum that showcases the traditions and culture of a Peranakan family, including a recreated home of a wealthy resident to give you a glimpse into the past life of the rich and powerful. Visit old Chinese temples Hock Teik Cheng Sin and Cheah Kongsi. See an old luxurious mansion and learn about the city from your English speaking guide.
What is included in the tour
- Join us on a tour.
- English speaking guide and driver.
- Round trip transfer from your hotel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- See the city and learn about its history from your English speaking guide.
- We will visit the Pinang Peranakan Mansion.
- Visit old Chinese temples Hock Teik Cheng Sin and Cheah Kongs.
- The entire city is UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a mecca of ancient monuments.
- 9:00am/1:00pm Pick up from hotel.
- 9:30am/1:30pm Khoo Kongsi.
- 10:15am/2:15pm Yap Kongsi and Ciji Temple.
- 11:00am/3:00pm Hock Teik Cheng Sin Temple.
- 11:45am/3:45pm Cheah Kongsi.
- 12:15pm/4:15pm Pinang Peranakan Mansion.
- 1:00pm/5:00pm Drop off to hotel.
- Morning: 9:00am-1:00pm
- Afternoon: 2:00pm-6:00pm