See more of Malaysia's mountainside with this tour of Genting Highlands and Batu Caves. Kick-off your journey with a quick ride to Genting Highlands, Malaysia's iconic hilltop resort. While on the way, your driver will drop by Batu Caves, a limestone hill that houses a 100-year old cave network. Discover Hindu shrines and statues inside, as well as the Art Gallery Cave and Museum Cave - cultural pieces that prove its worth as one of the most frequented Hindu pilgrimage sites. Continue on your trip and arrive at Genting Skyway, Southeast Asia's fastest and longest cable car. Enjoy the scenic view of the mountain ridges from inside your see-through gondola. Get off at any station, including Chin Swee Station. Visit the impressive Chin Swee Caves Temple and catch a glimpse of the 'blessing lamps', a religious item that gives blessing to whoever you dedicate it to. Next, head to the Sky Terrace for a sweeping view of the 15-meter high Buddha statue. After sightseeing, ride back to Genting Highlands where the theme parks, shopping malls, and attractions await. Plan your upcoming family holiday now with this tour.
What is included in the tour
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Round trip Genting Skyway cable car ticket (valid for all stations).
- Round trip hotel transfers within Bukit Bintang, KLCC, Brickfields, and Chinatown area.
- Transportation insurance provided by the operator.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up or drop off at areas outside of Bukit Bintang, KLCC, Brickfields, and Chinatown.
- Admission to Genting Outdoor Theme Park (currently closed for refurbishment).
- Meals and beverages.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- Discover Hindu shrines and statues inside, as well as the Art Gallery Cave and Museum Cave.
- We will visit Chin Swee Caves temple.
- Take in the stunning natural views of Genting Highlands from your cable car ride.
- A limestone hill that houses a 100-year old cave network.
- Discover a world of oddities, myths, and conspiracies at Ripley's Believe It or Not. Odditorium
Join In Tour:-
- 9:00 am hotel pick up within Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur City Center, Brickfields, and Chinatown area
- 9:30 am visit Batu Caves
- 11:30 am proceed to Genting Skyway and ride a cable car to Genting Highlands
- 11:40 pm visit Chin Swee Caves Temple via Genting Skyway for free (optional)
- 4:00 pm meet up at Awana Station, depart for Kuala Lumpur and drop by the local souvenir shop
- 5:00 pm hotel drop off within Bukit Bintang, KLCC, Brickfields, and Chinatown area
- 9:00 am/1:30 pm Pick up from Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- 9:30am/2:00pm Visit Batu Caves
- 10:30 am/3:30 pm Proceed to Genting Highlands with the 2-way cable car ride and free time at your leisure
- 4:00 pm/8:00 pm Back to Cable Car Station and proceed to Kuala Lumpur
- 5:00pm/9:00pm Reach Kuala Lumpur Hotel