The package includes a short visit to one of the country's largest water villages, where several hundred stilt houses were built by mostly Tausüg and Bajau people from the Philippines. Prepare to bring out the fisherman in you as you attach the bait to the hook. Sit back, relax, and wait for your catch of the day while enjoying the surrounding views of the sea. Don't forget to bring a camera with you to capture the fun-filled moments during this activity. Get a chance to fish in one of the most scenic spots in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, Gaya Island. The island is known for its long stretch of pristine white beaches that gently slope out to the sea. It has welcomed thousands of tourists each year and most of them spend their time swimming and snorkeling through the crystal clear blue waters of the island. The trip will begin with a convenient pickup service from your hotel within Kota Kinabalu.
What is included in the tour
- Fish bait
- Fishing equipment
- Hotel pick up and drop off within Kota Kinabalu only
- Isotonic drink or mineral water
- Terminal fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratituities (optional)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Learn the art of fishing from your friendly and professional instructor.
- The island is known for its long stretch of pristine white beaches that gently slope out to the sea.
- Bring out the fisherman in you as you book this fun-filled activity with your family and friends.
- 9:00 am hotel pick up within Kota Kinabalu
- Depart for Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- 9:30 am depart for Gaya Island
- 10:00 a quick over at the water village and school in Gaya Island
- 10:30 am proceed to a fishing spot, brief by fishing guide
- 10:45 am start fishing
- 12:30 pm travel back to Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
- 1:30 pm hotel drop off within Kota Kinabalu