An iconic Singapore destination, Gardens by the Bay is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor's itinerary to the city. Its waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible man-made structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world. Your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket gives you full access to the two conservatories and what's more, you can even enter directly with your Klook voucher. Learn about the powerful interconnectedness of ecology, see the tallest indoor waterfall, the walk amid the Supertree Grove. With countless attractions for both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay in Singapore will certainly give you a day worth spent. We will visit the Cloud Forest and feel refreshed by the mist coming from the world’s tallest indoor waterfall.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Cloud Forest.
- Admission to Flower Dome.
What is NOT included in the tour
- OCBC Skyway.
- Audio guide (SGD4).
- Other personal expenses.
- Be enchanted by the Supertree Grove covered by different plant species standing at some 25 meters in Gardens by the Bay.
- Visit Singapore Gardens by the Bay at night for the views of the glimmering light.
- Enter the Cloud Forest where you'll find the world's tallest indoor waterfall at 35 meters high.
- From day to night, your Gardens by the Bay ticket promises to be a memorable experience in Singapore.
- Gardens by the Bay is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor's itinerary to the city.
- 9:00am-9:00pm, daily
- Last admission time: 8:00pm
Attraction Closure Dates
- Flower Dome: 14 Jan, 11 Feb, 3 Mar, 7 Apr, 19 May, 16 Jun, 14 Jul, 18 Aug, 22 Sep, 13 Oct, 10 Nov, and 15 Dec
- Cloud Forest: 13 Jan, 10 Feb, 2 Mar, 6 Apr, 18 May, 15 Jun, 13 Jul, 17 Aug, 21 Sep, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, and 14 Dec
- 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953