Experience the famous Forts and Palaces of India's Pink City and hear amazing stories from your guide. Explore the most prominent and beautiful, ancient monuments and heritage sites of Jaipur. One of the most striking features of Jaipur is its proliferation of forts and palaces, all of which bear a striking mark on the history of the city. With the company of an English speaking guide, you'll be able to visit a number of them and experience the history that they represent from where they stand. After your pick up from your local Jaipur hotel, you head first to Jaigarh Fort, also called “the Victory Fort of Rajasthan”. This beautiful structure, with its tended gardens and richly-colored walls, overlooks Amber Fort and Maota Lake and features one of the world's largest cannons at the time within its walls. You then head to Amber Fort, which is also known as “Amer Fort”, and many more in Rajasthan.
What is included in the tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and local transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Fuel, parking and toll charges
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees at any monuments
- Hotel drop off
- Camera fees at any monuments
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- See Amber Fort, made of beautiful red sandstone.
- See some of the most splendid forts and palaces in and around Jaipur.
- Visit the City Palace, one of the most iconic structures of the city.
- Capture raw images of the city's cultural and historical legacies.
- 8:00am/2:00 pm pick up from local hotel in Jaipur
- Visit Jaigarh Fort, known as the "Victory Fort of Rajasthan"
- Head to Amber Fort and Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Next, visit Jal Mahal Palace, the most photographed monument of the Pink City
- Proceed to Nahargarh Fort, also called the Tiger Fort
- Enjoy snacks at a local favorite spot
- Visit the most prominent City Palace, a royal heritage of a bygone era
- Head to the Palace of Winds, constructed on red and pink sandstone, sitting on the edge of the City Palace
- 1:00pm/7:00pm conclude tour at the City Palace