Breathe in the charm of Jaipur, a place known as the Pink city of India for it holds a symbol of hospitality. In this package we will visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie. Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. "Khamma Ghani", it says, and has the beauty that never betrays. You would be able to travel back into time and rediscover the golden history of India’s Pink City. Customized sightseeing options, visit to the most significant landmarks, and an array of activities within these tours will introduce you with the fun-frolic of this imperial city in Rajasthan. Book your dates, pack your bags, and embark on this extravagant tour to know more about Jaipur!
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop Off
- AC car and driver to travel with you through the journey.
- Daily Breakfast.
- AC accommodation at comfortable hotels.
- Driver charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Monument Fees
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- It is built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
- The Amber Fort was built by Raja Alan Singh Chanda 967 AD, later ruled by kachawaha rajputs.
- Jaipur is one of the most famous markets of the city for buying traditional Jutis, Bangles, Dupattas, Sarees, Scarves etc.
- Jaipur is a collection of 19 astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II
- Amber Fort is known for its artistic style elements.
Day 1 : Arrival in Jaipur, Half-Day City Tour
- Our tour guide will meet you either at Jaipur International Airport or Jaipur Railway Station (depending on your mode of travelling), and will help you in checking-in into a pre-booked hotel. Following this, you will get to spend some leisure moments at the hotel room.
- By the second half of the day, our tour guides will take you for a jolly ride across some of the major landmarks in the city. The list includes the remarkable City Palace, the fascinating Hawa Mahal, and the historic Jantar Mantar. Visit these city attractions to unravel a piece of history and the royal charm of Jaipur city.
- Returning from the half-day sightseeing tour, you will be free to take a walk through the city marketplace. Walk along the bustling lanes of Jaipur’s colourful lanes and enjoy local shopping before our tour guides drop you at the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 2 : Full-Day Jaipur Sightseeing, Evening Visit to Chokhi Dhani
- Begin the day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Post this, our tour executives will take you for a full-day sightseeing tour across the city. The fun-frolic of the day will be initiated with a visit to the promising Amber Fort and Palace followed by a visit to Jaigarh or the ‘Victory Fort’, Nahargarh Fort, and Jal Mahal.
- Post lunch, the sightseeing tour will take you to other stunning tourist attraction points and sacred places like Albert Hall Museum, Rani Bagh, Birla Mandir, and Galtaji Temple. Come evening, you can either opt for a visit to Chokhi Dhani which is the only village resort in India, or enjoy a Sound and Light Show.
- In case, you are in not in the mood for all these, you can take a walk around Jaipur Market and indulge in some local shopping experience. Following this, you will be dropped back at the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 3 : Airport/Railway Station Drop; Tour Ends Here
- Today morning; after your breakfast, our tour experts will assist you in checking-out from the hotel and get you dropped at the airport or railways station. Following your drop, this Magical Jaipur Tour (2N/3D) will come to an end.