If you’re looking for a fun and entertaining activity for the whole family in Mumbai, look no further and visit EsselWorld Bird Park. It’s India's first exotic and interactive bird park developed by renowned ornithologists and conservationists to make sure that the animals live in a safe environment while also allowing guests to enjoy their presence. Prepare to witness over 400 birds of more than 50 species including Blue Gold Macaw, African Gray Parrot, Rainbow Lorikeet, and more! If you're fond of greeneries, EsselWorld is home to a wide range of unique plants rarely seen in India! You’re sure to have an unforgettable time in Mumbai when you visit EsselWorld via Travel Needs Help.
What is included in the tour
- Entry to the bird park
What is NOT included in the tour
- Locker fee
- Parking fee
- Baggage counter facilities
- Meals and beverages
- Learn from the park's expert guides and even have a picture or two with these adorable animals.
- See over 400 birds up-close inside India’s first exotic and interactive bird park.
- See unique and colorful birds up close and spend a day at EsselWorld Bird Park.
- Be wowed by over 400 birds from 50 different species that live inside the park.
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Last entry: 6:30pm
- Bird Park, Essel world Amusement Park, Gorai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092.Please see map for reference