We will Visit the legendary Dudhsagar Waterfall and learn of its stories from an English speaking guide. It is a four-tiered waterfall located in the Mandovi river. Dhudsagar waterfall is the majestic cascade of white water and the most beautiful waterfall situated on the border of Goa and Karnataka. Then, we go on a safari through rivers, springs and rocky roads of Mollem National Park. And we will Explore old Goa and visit Se’ Cathedral Church and Basilica of Bom Jesus. We visit this incredible waterfall on a 10-11 hour safari out of Goa. It's an amazing visit to a legendary waterfall.
What is included in the tour
- An English speaking guide.
- Pickup and drop services from the hotel.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal Purchases.
- Any meals are not mentioned on the tour.
- Personal Expenses.
- The beauty of nature and Dudhsagar Waterfall.
- We will take a thrilling walk through the forests.
- See the amazing creatures at Mollem National Park.
- 6:00am pick up from hotel by shared coach
- Take a short break for breakfast (at your own expense)
- 9:00 am enjoy 1-hour jeep safari through Mollem National Park
- 10:00 am approx. reach Dudhsagar waterfall and enjoy the waterfalls
- Spend 1 hour at the base of the waterfalls
- 11:00 am approx. relax and regain your energy as you head back to Mollem by jeep
- 12:00 pm approx. proceed towards the spice plantation
- 12:30 pm reach Keri village spice plantation
- Explore the spice plantation followed by Goan style buffet lunch
- 2:30 pm head towards old goa
- Visit the popular Se’ Cathedral Church and Basilica of Bom Jesus
- 6:00 pm drop off to hotel by shared coach