This unique way to tour Dubai will have you going over land and water! The Wonder Bus is an amphibious bus tour in Dubai that will take you to the best sights of the city, giving you the chance to see so many sightseeing destinations while enjoying a thrilling ride! Able to cross water, your bus can take you to see the Jumeirah Mosque and the Dubai Museum, and then out to the Creek and cross through the water! It saves time and is a very interesting new way to tour. You'll also see the Heritage Village, the Old Souq Bur Dubai, the Diving Village, Ruler Court, Gold Souq, Spice Market and so much more of the important stops around Dubai. This is a great tour for someone who is looking to see the best sights of Dubai in a short amount of time, or for travelers looking for something a little different in a tour.
What is included in the tour
- 60 minute tour (approximately, depending on local traffic conditions)
- English and Arabic-speaking tour guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry ticket to any attraction
- Personal expenses.
- Tour Dubai in a whole new way on an amphibious Wonder Bus!
- Cross the creek and float with the rest of the traditional boats.
- It's a great way to explore the city on an unconventional tour.
- Splash through the creek and drive through the land aboard the unique Wonder Bus.
- Please note: This is a sightseeing tour only, there will be no stops along the way
- New Gold Souq
- Port Rashid
- Old Souq Bur Dubai
- Abra’s Station (Crossing Boats)
By Dubai Creek
- Dubai Creek
- Heritage Village
- Shaikh Saeed House
- Diving Village
- Abra (Crossing Boats)
- Ruler Court
- Marsa Al Seef
- Dubai Municipality Building
- Wooden Commercial Boats
- Gold Souq
- Spice Market
- Al Ahmadiya School