Dubai's most famous family-friendly and the world's largest theme park has returned with an all-new range of thrilling attractions and concepts that have never before been explored in Dubai. Your ticket to Dubai Garden Glow opens the doors to three distinct activity zones: The Art Park, the Dinosaur Park, and the Garden Glow, each of them with unique attractions and adventures for people of all ages to enjoy. Step into the Art Park, which feels like another world when compared to the scorching temperatures elsewhere, and marvel at Mini Dubai! The biggest dinosaur park in the world awaits you with a record-breaking 100 animatronic dinosaurs within. Both an educational and entertainment facility, children and family members can learn about the prehistoric era and the amazing reptiles that have lived in that era. Try out the interactive hubs like the Dinosaur Lab and explore the Dinosaur Museum's collection of skeletons. And finally, in Glow Park, the mega-sized artificial garden illuminated in light, you can enjoy a magical stroll.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Day Unlimited Access to Garden Glow Park
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses.
- See an incredible glow-in-the-dark garden made of millions of energy-saving bulbs and recycled fabric.
- Explore the Magic Park and release your inner child with imaginative displays.
- Get to explore different kinds of parks when you book your Dubai Garden Glow ticket via Travel Needs Help.
- Enjoy taking lots of photos that create fun optical illusions.
Explore the Magic Park and release your inner child with the imaginative displays
- Saturday-Thursday: 4:00pm-11:00pm
- Friday: 4:00pm-12:00am
- Dubai Garden Glow, Zabeel Park, Dubai. Please refer to the map for assistance