We will go dolphin spotting in the pristine, cool waters of Goa on the fun and quick one-hour boat ride. Make sure to bring your camera along and have it ready to make videos of dolphins dancing in the water. Your trip is complete with pick up and drops off from Calangute, Baga and Candolim, bottled drinking water on board the boat and an English speaking guide who can tell you more about dolphins’ habits and make sure you head to the places where you can see them for sure. Children aged 0-4 can join the tour for free. On this short but very picturesque voyage, you will also sail by the prison at Fort Aguada, Lighthouse and Millionaire's Palace, Candolim beach and Calangute beach.
What is included in the tour
- An English speaking guide.
- One-hour boat ride.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals are not mentioned in this tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- We will see the Sail along picturesque coasts and see Fort Aguad.
- The world's most intelligent ocean dwellers on this tour.
- Enjoy the awesome views from the water.
- Learn about the local landmarks from your English speaking guide.
Sail along picturesque coasts and see Fort Aguad
- Bookings are available daily between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- The last booking will be at 1:00 pm.
- We will meet at Location: Coco Beach.