Embark on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment within the city's holiest and most worshiped places. Understand the rich history of each place of worship devoted to different gods and religions. Immerse yourself in a unique half-day spiritual tour that takes you around the different religious communities of India. Your morning tour starts with a visit to Jama Mansid, one of India's largest mosques, to get a glimpse of Muslim culture and tradition. Then, make your way to Sri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, the oldest and best-known Jain temple, and Charity Birds Hospital (Shree Vijayanad Birds Hospital) where injured and unwell birds are treated in accordance to Jain beliefs.
What is included in the tour
- Join in a walking tour
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Visit temples and buildings that offer a glimpse of various religious cultures.
- Witness devotees offer gifts and prayers to their gods.
- Visit a variety of ancient temples and get to know the different religious communities in India.
- Take a side trip to Asia's largest spice market.
- 8:00am meet up with guide outside gate 3 of Jama Masjid
- 8:10 am visit to Jama Masjid (Muslim Community)
- 8:30 am visit to Lal Mandir and Charity Birds hospital (Jain Community)
- 9:00 am visit to Gori Shankar Temple (Hindu Community)
- 9:30 am visit to Gurudwaras Sees Ganj (Sikh Community)
- 10:10 am visit to Katra Neel Temple (Hindu Community)
- 10:30 am walk to Asia’s largest Spice Market
- 11:00 am the end of the tour