Note: Don't serve Indian food continental only
Dinner Cruise by Grand Pearl “Treat yourself to a memorable night out aboard one of Bangkok's most luxurious boat restaurant.”Relax in modern comfort and experience the warmth of Thai hospitality. Dine on a variety of authentic candlelight Thai food. Cruising along the Chao Phraya River you can enjoy the scenic sunset and the river life by night, a truly exotic experience.
Grand Pearl I (Big) Capacity 300 seats
Measure Width: 10 m. Length: 49.7 m
Space in Cruise
1st floor: A/C lower deck, 100 Passengers
2nd Floor: Open-air, front area, 30 Passengers
2nd Floor: A/C front area, 60 Passengers
2nd Floor: A/C rear area, 40 Passengers
3rd Floor: Open-air, upper deck, 70 Passengers
Pearl Of Siam (Small) Capacity 80 seats
Measure Width: 5.2 m. Length: 38 m.
Space in Cruise
1st floor: A/C main desk, 40 passengers
2nd Floor: Open-air, upper deck, 40 Passengers
*Seating available by svn.
Note: 19:00 hrs. Check-in at the Grand Pearl counter at River City Pier. (Counter No.2) Dinner Cruise by Grand Pearl
*** Rates not applicable for festive days; Mother day 12 Aug, Loy Kratong, Father Day 5 Dec, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Valentine Day and Songkran Day 13 April.***
Dinner Cruise by Grand Pearl is famous and limit passenger in the Cruise.
Note: The customer needs to pay in advance before the tour date.
Please reserve this booking a minimum 3 days before the tour date.
(We accept credit card by PayPal payment gateway)
What is included in the tour
- Pick/Drop from Hotel
- Drinking water
- International buffet dinner
- Entertainment: live music band and Thai classical dance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during dinner
- Tips or Gratuities to staff or driver
- Personal Expense
- Discover Bangkok on a relaxing river cruise down the Chao Phraya River
- Enjoy a stunning buffet of Thai and international dishes on board.
- Relax as you pass by Wat Arun and other famous attractions on a comfortable cruise ship.
- Feast on Thai and international foods as you relax to great views and live music.
- 17:45 hrs. Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
- 19:00 hrs. Check-in at the Grand Pearl Cruise counter at River City Pier.
- (Counter No.2) (River City Shopping Complex)
- 19:15 hrs. Boarding and take a photo.
- 19:20 hrs. Welcome by Grand Pearl crew in typical Thai culture with warmly smile, serving you with special Amazing Pearl Fruit Cocktail.
- 19:30 hrs. Departure from River City Pier.
- Time for your dinner under the candlelight with Live Music in a romantic atmosphere.
- Delight Thai & International cuisine in a superb buffet.
- While you are sipping your drinks enjoy the beautiful night scenery on both sides of the Chaophraya River in our open-air deck.
- Our captain will be leading the boat up to Pinklao Bridge and then, you will have a unique Arun - The temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace & Wat Pra Kaew -The Temple of the opportunity to get some snapshot of two most wonderful night spot in Bangkok, Wat Emerald Buddha.
- After taking pictures of The Temple of Dawn and the Grand Palace for your memory.
- Return up the river to Taksin Bridge. Viewing of color light decoration on the riverside.
- 21:15 hrs. Arrive at River City Pier safely.