Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on a sail
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
If this unique way of cruising impresses you, make a reservation on our exclusive dhow cruise for dinner.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected)
- 120 minutes cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area.
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
- International buffet dinner with BBQ items
- Tanura dance and other entertainment activities
- Open-air upper deck and fully air-conditioned lower deck
- Hotel Drop off (If transfer option selected)
What is NOT included in the tour
Tips & gratitudes
Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Dhow Dinner Cruise is the best place for a romantic night out
- Experience open-air dining at rooftop deck with the view of illuminating skyscrapers at night
- Enjoy the delicious dishes including both traditional dishes as well as international cuisines
- Enjoy the performance of Tandora Dance at Dhow Dinner Cruise