If you want to experience the life in Dubai or UAE before it became the city it is today, a desert safari trip is a must. Our desert safari trip includes spending a few hours time in a Bedouin style tent, right in the middle of the desert.
The tour begins with our vehicle picking you up from your home or hotel and driving you down to the outskirts of the desert. Here starts your exciting desert journey in a 4 X 4 Land Cruiser that would take you on a dune bashing ride. Experience your adrenaline going high up while the sand sweeps around your vehicle and you cascade on the steep sand dunes.
Once you arrive at the desert campsite, you can enjoy your time by riding a camel, smoking a flavoured shisha, drinking the traditional Arabic coffee, enjoying the captivating belly dance and Tanura dance. Do not miss the chance to take some breathtaking pictures of the desert in your camera, especially during sunset. The colours of the setting sun on the sands would leave you mesmerized.
Apart from this, you can try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner. After the dinner, you would be dropped back to your place of stay.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up in 4x4 Land Cruiser Vehicle
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4x4 Vehicle
- Unlimited refreshments
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Henna designing
- Shisha or hookah smoking facility
- Tanura show by male artist
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Photographic opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- Belly dancing
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding (on request with an additional charge)
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
- Hotel Drop off in 4x4 Land Cruiser Vehicle
Special Note :
- < >Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection.The Pick up will be arranged from Dubai Hotels / Residence.Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.Pregnant Women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this Tour.Please click on the given link to View the food menu of our Desert International Menu / Indian Menu Pick up from Dubai Parks & Resorts for this activity can be arranged on Exclusive with an extra surcharge.During the month of Ramadan or dry days no live entertainment & alcohol will be served as per the government guidelines.As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.For 20 mins Quad Bike, only 150 cc Vehicle is provided which is allowed to be used only in a Designated Area
Please note that NO BELLY DANCE, FIRE SHOW & LIQUOR, Tanoura Dance and Arabic Traditional Dance (Male) will be operated in the desert camp during the holy month of Ramadan starting from 15th May, 2018
- The Pick up timings for Desert Safari starting from 16th May, 2018 will be between 4:00 PM To 5:00 PM