This is an interactive tour that visits 3 historic places in South Delhi. In this tour, we will Visit the Qutb Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage site marks the beginning of a new religion of Islam in India. See the Lodi Gardens and explore the combination of British landscaping with more traditional architecture. Explore Humayun's Tomb, another UNESCO World Heritage site and also the first garden-tomb in the Indian subcontinent. Your English speaking guide will provide you with in-depth information about each stop. We will explore the history and architectural wonders with this tour of the most famous monuments and sites in South Delhi.
What is included in the tour
- An English speaking guide.
- Pick-up and drop services.
- A private vehicle.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour.
- Any personal purchases.
- We will go on an exploration of the famous structures in South Delhi.
- The beauty of the greenery and know about the deep history of each place.
- See the Qutub Minar which honors a Sufi saint.
- 9:00am/2:00 pm pick up from the hotel and drive to the Qutb Complex in South Delhi.
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site and see the famous Qutub Minar.
- Proceed to the Lodi Gardens, Delhi's favorite spot for morning joggers and yoga enthusiasts.
- Head to Humayun's Tomb and see the hall which has the grave of Humayun built inside.
- 1:00 pm/6:00 pm drive back and drop off at the hotel.