Dark Mansion is one of the most popular attractions in the area! Spend a day in the museum and watch as paintings transform before your very eyes - from 2D paintings to 3D optical illusions! There are five attractions in the museum that you definitely must see - Masterpiece of Edgar Muller, the world's largest glow in the dark painting; Mysterious Tropical Pandora, a mysterious tropical forest; The Infinity Room, an endless glowing bridge; Stars and Moonlight, where you can feel like you're walking amongst the stars; and finally, My Toy Story, the perfect place to unleash your inner child. Get transported to a whole new dimension at this trendy modern art museum. Admire the incorporation of special light effects creating a day to night transitions.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Dark Mansion.
- 3D Glow in the Dark Museum.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour.
- Interact with some of the paintings as they turn from 2D paintings to 3D paintings
- Spend a day at Dark Mansion Museum, the first and only 3D Glow in the Dark Mansion in Malaysia.
- Immerse yourself in a world of fun and interesting exhibitions.
- See some of the masterpieces of the 3D illusionist, Edgar Müller.
- 10:00am-6:30pm, daily (last admission at 5:30pm)
- 145, Lebuh Kimberley, 10100, Georgetown, Penang
How To Get There:-
- From Georgetown, the museum is a 15-minute drive away
- If you are driving there by yourself, parking is available at Dark Mansion and Kimberley Street, Komtar, Prangin Mall or 1st Avenue Mall
- From the Komtar Bus Terminal, the museum is an 8-minute walk away