In Bangkok, The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market great place to visit for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. You will also see traditional Thai houses, the way they live and travel by boats. Learn all about the floating market's long history from your professional guide.
What is included in the tour
- Pick/Drop from Hotel in Bangkok
- English Speaking guide
- Long tail boat to floating market
- Entrance fees
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Canal boat at the floating market (150 THB/pax) (Can pay directly)
- Tips/ Gratitude
- See the traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables.
- Glide in the boat through a narrow canal, small wooden houses.
- Try plenty of tasty foods along the dock.
Itinerary: Duration : 06:30 to 14:00
- 06:30 Hrs:- Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
- 08:45 Hrs:- En route, we visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut. The tour continues with a 30 minutes trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
- 09:30 Hrs:- Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods. You are able to hire a small boat [optional] board along with the market for shopping for local products. [small boat ride is not included].
- A long-tailed boat included
- SMALL-BOAT RIDE or Paddle Boat IS NOT INCLUDE.
- A small boat ride or Paddle Boat the price is 150 THB/pax
- 11:30 Hrs:- Depart floating market to visit the wood carving factory.
- 12:30 Hrs:- Depart from wood carving factory to Bangkok.
- 14:00 hrs-14.30 hrs:- Arrive at your hotel.