A coral island tour foam party that enjoys the ultimate fun-filled experience of exploring the fascinating beaches. Thailand's best island tour Koh Laan or Koh Larn is a small island situated to the west of Pattaya is called the coral island. It attracts many Indian tourists as well as locals from Pattaya for good reason. The physical processes that contribute to seafoam formation are breaking surface waves, bubble entrainment, and whitecap formation. Breaking of surface waves injects air from the atmosphere into the water column, Thong Lang, Sangwan, Thien, and Samae beaches are some others. There are plenty of activities for you to indulge in here. These include parasailing, jet skiing, hiking, banana boat rides, diving, submarine tours, and glass-bottom boat rides to witness the underwater marvels. You can savor exotic seafood delicacies at the beachside cafes in Koh Laan or simply lounge on a hammock as you take in breathtaking views of the ocean.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up & Drop-off from/to hotel.
- Transfer by speedboat to Coral Island
- Water Bottel
- Delicious Indian Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg, optional).
What is NOT included in the tour
- All watersport package
- Any personal expenditure
- Enjoy this Coral island tour foam party.
- You can enjoy the bubble entrainment and whitecap formation.
- Make sure this tour can make you unforgettable.
- Enjoy this tour with the whitecap formation foam party.
- 09:00 am - 09:30 am Pick up from your central Pattaya hotel in the morning
- 10:30: Jump on board a speed boat and cruise to the offshore coral island or locally known as Koh Larn
- 12.30 - 13.30: Leave from Coral Island by speed boat, proceed you back to Pattaya, Have Lunch at an Indian restaurant (Buffet) at Pattaya
- 01:00 pm Delicious Lunch (Veg & Non-Veg, optional).
- 03:00 pm back to the hotel.