Experience Udaipur City Palace Museum's famous Sound and Light Show. Includes convenient hotel pick up and drop off by an air-conditioned car. Learn about Mewar's history during the performance of ‘The Legacy of Honor'. The Mewar Light and Sound show is no easy feat. Held every night at Manek Chowk in the City Palace, this extravaganza condenses the history of the Mewar kingdom into 1 atmospheric hour and 12 spectacular episodes. You’ll witness magic shows, puppet dances, folk dances, tribal dances, and many more! The show plays both in Hindu and English, so everyone is welcome to join.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sound and light show ticket
- English speaking driver
- Driver, parking, toll taxes, and fuel charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Camera fees
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- The City Palace is the perfect venue for a grand show like the Mewar Light and Sound show.
- Learn about Mewar's history during the performance of ‘The Legacy of Honor'.
- The beautiful City Palace is already a spectacle all on its own.
- Experience Udaipur City Palace Museum's famous Sound and Light Show.
- 6:00pm pick from your hotel in Udaipur
- Reach the City Palace and explore the beautiful architecture
- 7:00 pm enjoy marvelous Mewar light and sound show
- Witness the elegant beauty of the performance and the melodic sounds of Hindi will still offer an enjoyable experience
- 8:00 pm the show ends
- 9:00 pm drop off at the hotel