In this tour, we will see the natural beauty of Chidiyatapu in this trekking experience and we will Enjoy a long, scenic drive to Munda Pahad Beach - your trekking starting point. And we will explore its dense rainforest, where thick canopies of Padauk trees grow in abundance and Spot endemic birds and exotic animals as you trek your way to Munda Pahad hill. Start your journey with a ride to Munda Pahad Beach onboard an air-conditioned transfer. Brave the nearby rainforest with your expert guide and find yourself walking into a whole new world. Pick up delicate chirps of endemic birds and the gentle rustle of the neighboring animals - most of which are exotic and native to the island.
What is included in the tour
- Round trip hotel transfers.
- Air-conditioned transfer vehicle.
- Expert trekking guide.
- Mineral water
- Trekking permit.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Bask in the tropical weather of the island as you trek deeper into its verdant forest.
- We will see Munda Pahad Hill.
- We will see the iconic view on this tour.
- Scale the steep cliffs of the mountainside and be rewarded with a panoramic view of the pristine coastline.
- Time: 1:00 pm (Hotel pick up Location: Hotels in the Andaman Islands and Port Blair).
- 1:00 pm start trekking to Chidyatapu which is a beach popular for birdwatching & sunset viewing.
- Use the Munda Pahad trekking trail.
- Trek through the forest.
- See the remains of uprooted trees from the 2004 tsunami.
- Pass by Kalapathar Beach and see its trail of black rocks.
- 6:00 pm end of the tour, proceed to Chidyatapu.