In this tour, we learn its diverse religious culture at the Kapaleeswarar Temple, Jama Mosque, and Santhome Cathedral and see the charming Chennai Marina Lighthouse and take a relaxing stroll on Marina Beach afterward and dedicate your precious time on a relaxing stroll through the beautiful city of Chennai. Spend the morning or afternoon on a relaxing stroll around Chennai and discover its charms, lively streets, and how everyday life is like for its locals. Join your friendly and engaging English-speaking guide on an insightful journey through the quaint city and visit spectacular sights such as the Kapaleeswarar Temple, Santhome Cathedral, and other religious architectures surrounding the area. Blend in with the locals and get to know Chennai in-depth as you walk along old lanes and winding streets until you reach the Academy of Western Music. Visit the beach town nearby, Marina Beach, where the Chennai Marina Lighthouse also resides.
What is included in the tour
- English speaking guide.
- Bottled drinking water.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Entrance fees.
- Meals and beverages.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Shop for souvenirs on your visit to the busy shops in a local market.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and fall in love with the turquoise waters of Marina Beach.
- Explore the local markets on this walking tour.
- Kapaleeswarar Temple.
- Jama Mosque.
- Santhome Cathedral.
- Old lanes, houses, streets, and Academy of Western Music.
- Chennai Marina Lighthouse and Marina Beach.
- Kamarajar Statue and Mahatma Gandhi Statue.
- Vivekananda House and Museum.