Glimpse into Changi Airport's day-to-day behind-the-scenes operations at Changi Experience Studio! Located at Level 4 of Jewel, Changi Experience Studio is an interactive attraction and billed as a virtual world of Changi Airport. It boasts 20 touch points laid throughout ten zones, including interactive games, immersive shows, projection experiences, and gallery exhibits. With a ticket from Klook, enter the Cloud — a minimalist white space that serves as your guide throughout the experience. Race with other players at the Amazing Runway, a multiplayer game that simulates the actual event that saw Changi Airport closing a runway for the Porsche to race against the Boeing jet plane in 2009. Experience a garden that sings, a battle of smiles, and a journey through time and space, too. Learn about Changi Airport history, participate in fun games simulating different functions at the airport, and more.
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Changi Experience Studio.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Other personal expenses.
- Any meals are not allowed on this tour.
- We will learn about the Changi Experience Studio on this tour.
- Create music and perform a symphony through vertical hand movements at the Garden of Harmony.
- Pedal as hard as you can and prove which mode of transport is faster — a Porsche or a Boeing 747?
- Peek behind the operations of Changi by playing fun games about the airport.
- At the end of your journey, enter a multimedia room on this tour.
- 10:00am-10:00pm, daily (last admission time: 9:00pm)
- Level 4, Jewel Changi Airport (closest to Lobby C)
How To Get There:-
From Changi Airport
- Terminal 1: Jewel is connected to the Arrival Hall (level 1) of Terminal 1
- Terminal 2: Jewel is a 5 to 10-minute walk via a link bridge from the Departure Hall (level 2) of Terminal 2 (near row 1)
- Terminal 3: Jewel is a 5 to 10-minute walk via a link bridge from the Departure Hall (level 2) of Terminal 3 (near row 11)
- Terminal 4: Take the free airport shuttle bus service that plies between Terminal 4 and Terminal 2. From Terminal 2, Jewel is a 5 to 10-minute walk via a link bridge from its Departure Hall (level 2)
- Take the Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) to the Changi Airport Station (CG2). Upon exiting the station (CG2), Jewel is accessible via link bridges located at level 2 of Terminals 2 and 3
- The following bus services will stop at Terminal 1’s basement bus bay: 24, 27, 34, 36, 53, 110, and 858