Explore Pattaya by driving an affordable car rental. Travel needs help brings you Thailand sightseeing package, Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, cabaret bars, and 24-hour clubs. Nearby, hillside Wat Phra Yai Temple features an 18m-tall golden Buddha. The area also features several designer golf courses, some with views of Pattaya Bay. Find the best hatchback, car, and SUV among six vehicle options offered. Sit back and relax in a comfortable and spacious interior on the way to your destination. Request services such as booster seats, child seats, and car insurance plans are also available. All cars have sufficient space to fit all your luggage needs during your stay in Phuket.
What is included in the tour
- Unlimited mileage car rental
- Insurance provided by the operator
- An English speaking driver
What is NOT included in the tour
- Fuel costs, freeway tolls, and parking costs
- Child seat
- Portable GPS navigators
- Other personal expenses
- Go on an adventure through Pattaya with a convenient car rental service.
- Car rental services complete with special seats and a variety of insurance plans for your safety.
- All cars have sufficient space to fit all your luggage needs.
Pick-up and Return Information:
Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- Address: Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110
- Opening hours: 24 hours, daily
- All vehicle types listed are 5-seater cars
Sedan (Nissan Almera or similar)
- Group of 3 passengers or less + 1 large luggage and 2 pieces of small luggage
SUV (Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero, or similar)
- Group of 4 passengers or less + 2 pieces of large luggage and 2 pieces of medium luggage
- Large: Maximum of 28" in width
- Medium: Maximum of 24" in width
- Small: Maximum of 20" in width