Madhya Pradesh, a large state in central India, retains landmarks from eras throughout Indian history. In this Package we will Our representative will meet you at Nagpur Airport/Railway station. After that our journey towards to Pench National Park. Pench National Park is a national park in India's Madhya Pradesh state, established in 1975 with an area of 257.26 km². Kanha National Park, also known as Kanha Tiger Reserve, is a vast expanse of grassland and forest in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Tigers, jackals and wild pigs can be spotted in Kanha Meadows. The elevated plateau of Bamhnidadar is home to birds of prey. Bandhavgarh National Park is in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. This biodiverse park is known for its large population of royal Bengal tigers, especially in the central Tala zone. Other animals include white tigers, leopards and deer. The mix of tropical forest, Sal trees and grassland is home to scores of bird species, including eagles. Bhedaghat is a town and a nagar panchayat in Jabalpur district in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is situated by the side of river Narmada and is approximately 20 km from Jabalpur city. Bargis were a light cavalry mercenary group of Maratha Empire's who indulged in large scale plundering of the countryside of western part of Bengal for about ten years during the Maratha invasions of Bengal. Maratha invasions took place almost as an annual event for 10 years.
What is included in the tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals
- 1 Ltr. Water Bottle per person per day
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air or Rail fare
- Cost of Insurance
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- Anything is not mentioned in inclusion
- If you arr more interested in spotting tiger then bandhavgarth is best.
- Bargi Dam is one of the first completed dams out of the chain of 30 major dams to be constructed on Narmada River
- Tigers, jackals and wild pigs can be spotted in Kanha Meadows.
- The history of Bhedaghat is believed to be 180–250 million years old
- Hard Ground Barasingha is found exclusively in Kanha Tiger Reserve.
- Pench Tiger Reserve is one of the major Protected Areas of Satpura-Maikal ranges of the Central Highlands
Arrival at Nagpur by morning Train/Flight/Bus. On Arrival W&C & breakfast/refreshment in hotel (If required), Departure from Nagpur (6:30 AM) to Pench (110 Kms), Check-In at Hotel Kipling’s Court & Lunch & Evening park safari round and evening Tea, Dinner & Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure for Kanha (250 Km) Check-In Baghira Jungle Resort, Mocha & Lunch Evening park safari round & Wildlife film show in evening, Tea, Dinner & Overnight stay.
Early morning park safari round and breakfast After lunch, departure for Bandhavgarh (240 Kms) Check-In White Tiger Forest Lodge, Bandhavgarh Evening Tea, Dinner & Overnight stay.
Early morning park safari round and breakfast Departure for Bhedaghat (250 Kms) En-route lunch Check-In Motel Marble Rock, Bhedaghat Evening Tea, Dinner & Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure for Bargi (55 Kms) Cruise Ride (45 Minutes), Lunch Departure for Nagpur (300 Kms)/Jabalpur En-route Hi-Tea.