Discover wildlife right on Sentosa Island at Singapore’s Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Explore unique exotic nature without leaving the city of Singapore. Discover the amazing diversity of local flora and fauna at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. The park is home to over 50 different species of butterflies and lots of exotic insects. Search for rare creatures like stinging scorpions, huge beetles and so much more. Combine the trip with a visit to a few other attractions on Sentosa Island and you’ve got yourself the perfect day out for the whole family.
What is included in the tour
- Admission ticket to Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
What is NOT included in the tour
- Discover wildlife right on Sentosa Island at Singapore’s Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom.
Explore native wildlife at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom on Sentosa Island.
- Discover a variety of exotic fauna at Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- See over 1500 butterflies and more than 3000 species of insects.
- 9:30am-7:00pm, daily (Last entry 6:30pm)
How to Get There:
- Address: 51 Imbiah Rd, Sentosa, Singapore 099702
- Via Sentosa Express - Board Sentosa Express from Vivo City Lobby L, Level 3 and alight at Imbiah Station.
- Via Bus - Board Red or Blue Line bus and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- Via Cable Car - Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station
- View map here