Get your adrenaline rushing during your holiday in India when you plunge into the air by bungee jumping. Try out India's highest bungee jump at a height of 83 meters, with jump masters all the way from New Zealand. The gorgeous hilly terrains are an intrinsic parting of Uttarakhand, and cannot be extricated out of the Rishikesh experience. The bungee jumping location is about a few minute's walks from this serene land. Take the plunge and go bungee jumping in this beautiful place and have one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life here in Rishikesh! Please note that after your jump, the 15-20 minute walk up from the recovery point to the cafeteria may be strenuous for some, considering this is a hilly area, but you are urged to take this in the spirit of Rishikesh adventure tour packages. And don't forget to come prepared with sports shoes Rest assured that your bungee jumping experience will be made as comfortable as possible.
What is included in the tour
- 1 bungee jump activity
- Safety gears and briefing
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Photography and videography charges
- Face your fears and take the leap off India's first fixed platform bungee jump destination.
- When you find yourself in Rishikesh, why not try out bungee jumping in one of the world's prettiest locations?
- Jump, dive, and fly from India's first-ever fixed platform bungee jump destination. Best for those thrill-seekers.
- Rest assured that your bungee jumping experience will be made as comfortable as possible.
- You will be working with experienced adventure sports experts from New Zealand and Australia.
- Wednesday-Monday: 10:00am-5:00pm (Last admission: 1:30pm)
- The adventure zone is closed on Tuesdays
- District Pauri Garhwal, Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249304